Jalapeno Mac and Cheese Bites
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Spice up your party with this fun take on a traditional jalapeno popper dip with this favorite that everyone will love!
- 1 pkg White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Jalapenos, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 3 Tbs Butter, melted
- 2 Tbs Bacon Bits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine cheddar cheese, flour and 1/2 cup of bread crumbs in a medium bowl.
- Gently stir in macaroni and jalapenos. Add beaten eggs and fold until combined.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining bread crumbs, melted butter and bacon bits. Sprinkle over bites.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
Different products may contain allergens such as milk, wheat, egg, soy, peanuts tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you are sensitive to allergens, always check the labels before use.