Leftover Turkey Casserole
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
This flavorful casserole is the perfect combination of your leftover Thanksgiving favorites!
- 1 pkg. Bob Evans Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Diced Onion
- 1 stalk Celery, sliced
- 1/2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 cups Shredded Turkey, cooked
- 1 cup Frozen Green Beans
- 2 cups Frozen Corn
- 1 1/2 cups Turkey Gravy
- 2 1/2 cups Stuffing
- 1 tbsp. Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook celery, onion and poultry seasoning in butter over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes (do not brown).
- Combine onion mixture, shredded turkey, green beans, corn and gravy in a 2.5 qt. casserole dish.
- Spread mashed potatoes over top of turkey mixture. Top with prepared stuffing.
- Drizzle with melted butter and bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Different products may contain allergens such as milk, wheat, egg, soy, peanuts tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you are sensitive to allergens, always check the labels before use.