Veggie Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 4 strips thick cut bacon, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots blend
- 2 (20 oz) packages Bob Evans White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat a large, oven safe skillet over medium heat and cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet to a paper towel lined plate. Leave at least 1 to 2 tbsp bacon grease in pan.
- Add the butter to the pan and melt over medium heat. Toss in the onion, garlic, broccoli and asparagus and cook until vegetables are tender (about 5 to 7 minutes). Add in the frozen peas and carrot blend and cook until heated through.
- Add the white cheddar macaroni and cheese to the skillet and stir to combine. Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese and crisp bacon pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly. Enjoy!
Different products may contain allergens such as milk, wheat, egg, soy, peanuts tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you are sensitive to allergens, always check the labels before use.