Simply Potatoes Sheet Pan Breakfast
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
This is an all-in-one, protein-packed, one pan kind of breakfast that is perfect for the busy holiday season.
- 1 pkg. Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning Blend
- to taste Salt & Pepper
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6-8 Breakfast Sausage Links
- 6 Large Eggs
- chopped Green Onions, Parsley, Thyme or Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Arrange the hash browns on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with Italian or Southwest blend seasonings and salt and pepper to taste, toss to combine. Gently push the hash browns onto one half of the sheet pan so that the other half is empty. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Use a spatula to turn hash browns over. Add sausage links to the empty portion of the pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Crack the eggs and add them one at a time to the empty area of the baking sheet. (You can also make “nests” in the hash browns for the eggs by creating 3-inch round empty spaces throughout the hash browns and adding eggs to these empty spaces) Do not touch them. Sprinkle cheese over the hash browns. Carefully transfer the pan back to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until the hash browns are crisp and browned and egg yolks are cooked to your preference.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper and garnish everything with fresh herbs of choice. Serve immediately.
Different products may contain allergens such as milk, wheat, egg, soy, peanuts tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you are sensitive to allergens, always check the labels before use.