Pizza Mac and Cheese Bites
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Moms and kids can’t refuse these easy, handheld pizza mac bites. Make weekday meals easier with these on-the-go staples.
- 1 pkg Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/3 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 2 Tbs Green Bell Peppers, diced
- 2 Tbs Black Olives, diced
- 1/3 cup Pepperoni, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Pizza Sauce for Serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine macaroni and cheese, mozzarella, eggs, flour, breadcrumbs, basil and oregano. Mix until combined.
- Gently fold in green bell pepper, pepperoni and olives.
- Spoon into greased mini muffin tins.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over bites.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm with pizza sauce.
Different products may contain allergens such as milk, wheat, egg, soy, peanuts tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you are sensitive to allergens, always check the labels before use.