Strawberry Protein Pancakes
Staying healthy just got tastier. These low-fat, high-protein pancakes are motivation enough to get you out of bed and into the gym.
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup Bob Evans® Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen strawberries, chopped
- Blend everything together except for the strawberries until there are no remaining chunks.
- Heat a nonstick pan to medium high (a large or pancake pan works best). Pour the batter onto the pan in small circular shapes, then evenly sprinkle strawberry chunks on each.
- When the pancakes start to bubble, flip and cook the other side.
- Top with more strawberries, maple syrup, yogurt, or whatever you like!
Different products may contain allergens such as milk, wheat, egg, soy, peanuts tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you are sensitive to allergens, always check the labels before use.