Easy Egg White French Toast
French toast is easy with Bob Evans®! Use day-old bread for the best results or try cinnamon swirl bread as a variation.
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Bob Evans® egg whites
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 6 (1-in. thick) slices French bread
- Combine all ingredients except butter and bread in medium bowl. Beat mixture with fork until frothy.
- Heat butter in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until sizzling. Dip bread slices in Bob Evans mixture and place in skillet. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, turning once, until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve immediately with warm maple syrup.
Different products may contain allergens such as milk, wheat, egg, soy, peanuts tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you are sensitive to allergens, always check the labels before use.