Buffalo Macaroni & Cheese Cups
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Just a perfect, bite-size appetizer for any (and all) holiday gatherings or tailgating parties.
- 2 pkg Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Sharp Cheddar, Shredded
- 1/2 tsp Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, line a muffin tin with foil liners and grease (use liners if desired for serving purposes).
- Prepare Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese according to package directions, transfer to a medium bowl.
- Stir in ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, breadcrumbs, egg, and cheese.
- Spoon macaroni and cheese mixture into muffin tin liners.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes in preheated oven until tops begin to brown. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Drizzle buffalo sauce and ranch dressing over the top and garnish with chopped parsley if desired before serving.
Different products may contain allergens such as milk, wheat, egg, soy, peanuts tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you are sensitive to allergens, always check the labels before use.