Easy Make-Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches
Never miss breakfast again with these easy to pre-make, freezer-friendly breakfast sandwiches. Great for your morning protein boost and eating one-handed when you’re running out the door.
- 1 cup Bob Evans 100% liquid egg whites
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 6 English Muffins
- 6 slices Sharp Cheddar cheese (or the cheese of your choice)
- optional fresh chopped spinach
- Pre-heat the over to 375 degrees. Spray six 10-ounce ramekins and place on a baking sheet.
- Add 3 tablespoons of Bob Evans 100% liquid egg whites in each ramekin. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake until egg whites are cooked through, between 12-14 minutes.
- Split the English Muffins and add a slice of Sharp Cheddar cheese. Top with cooled egg white and another muffin to create a sandwich. Repeat this process to make six breakfast sandwiches.
- Wrap the breakfast sandwiches tightly in plastic wrap and store in freezer safe bag.
- To reheat, remove plastic wrap from the frozen breakfast sandwich. Wrap in a paper towel and microwave for 20-60 seconds, or until heated through completely. Enjoy immediately.
Different products may contain allergens such as milk, wheat, egg, soy, peanuts tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you are sensitive to allergens, always check the labels before use.