Mac and Cheese Quesadilla
This Mac and Cheese Quesadilla is the ultimate comfort food!
- 1 Bob Evans Tasteful Sides Macaroni and cheese
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces)freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounce diced green chiles
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and cut into bite size pieces about 1/2 to 3/4 –inch
- Prepare mac and cheese according to package directions.
- Lay out the tortillas on a clean countertop.
- Warm a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cheese to each tortilla. Sprinkle evenly over ½ of the tortilla, we are going to fold these in half to cook them so try to keep ingredients on the same side.
- Add about 1/4 of the prepared mac and cheese on top of the cheese in each tortilla.
- Then scatter about a tablespoon of green chiles over the mac and cheese in each tortilla.
- Sprinkle the bacon over the mac and cheese in each tortilla.
- Finish with another 2 tablespoons of cheese over the bacon in each tortilla. Fold the tortilla in half.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter to the warm skillet and carefully place 2 quesadillas into the skillet (folded edge against folded edge to make a circle) and cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook the other side until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes
- Place quesadillas on a cooling rack while you prepare the remaining quesadillas. Cut the quesadillas in half.
Different products may contain allergens such as milk, wheat, egg, soy, peanuts tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you are sensitive to allergens, always check the labels before use.