Spinach, Egg White & Zucchini Lunch Wraps
A light’n’lean lunch option with fresh veggies, egg-white protein and creamy hummus that’s just as delicious as it is filling.
- 1 medium zucchini
- 3/4 cup Bob Evans® 100% liquid egg whites
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup spinach (or mixed greens) raw
- 2 flatbread wraps or burrito sized clean tortillas
- 2 tbsp hummus, homemade or store-bought
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove the ends from the zucchini and slice length wise into 1/4-inch thick strips. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place sliced zucchini into oil and let cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until mostly cooked through and golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat and set zucchini slices aside.
- In the same skillet, add the egg whites. Cook, stirring frequently, until egg whites are solid and no longer runny. Remove from heat.
- To assemble the wraps, spread out hummus evenly over the flatbread or large tortilla, followed by 3-4 zucchini slices (parallel to the length of the wrap), the spinach, scrambled egg whites, sliced red onion, and halved grape tomatoes.
- Wrap tightly, slice in half, and enjoy.
Different products may contain allergens such as milk, wheat, egg, soy, peanuts tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you are sensitive to allergens, always check the labels before use.