Sweet Potato Cheesecake Parfaits
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 6 mins
Layering our Mashed Sweet Potatoes with marshmallow creme, sweet potato cheesecake and a ginger cookie crust, this parfait treat is both elegant & delicious.
- 22 oz. Bob Evans Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 8 whole Ginger Molasses Cookies
- 7 oz. marshmallow creme
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- Prepare the sweet potatoes according to the package directions. Chill.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and half of the mashed sweet potatoes and continue beating until thoroughly combined.
- If using whipped cream, beat cream and powdered sugar together until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine butter, 1/2 brown sugar, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp cinnamon in a medium skillet and cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until the sugar dissolves and is bubbling.
- Add the pecans and stir to coat the pecans. Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes, continuously stirring. Remove from the heat, and spread the pecans out on prepared baking sheet. Let the pecans cool.
- Spoon marshmallow creme, mashed sweet potatoes, sweet potato cheesecake, and whipped cream into separate piping bags or large plastic bags with corner cut off.
- Place a cookie into the bottom of a small, glass jar or dish. You may need to break the cookie to make it fit.
- Pipe in a small amount of marshmallow creme, followed by the remaining mashed sweet potatoes, sweet potato cheesecake, and whipped cream. Top with candied pecans and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
The action values may vary due to portion size, preparation of product, additional condiments and substitution of ingredients.
Different products may contain allergens such as milk, wheat, egg, soy, peanuts tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you are sensitive to allergens, always check the labels before use.