Low Carb Butter Biscuits
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 2 cups + 1 tablespoon (~235g) almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons cold, soft grass-fed butter OR butter with olive oil
- 3/4 cup (6 egg whites or 276g) Bob Evans Egg Whites
- Set oven to 350F.
- Mix together almond flour, baking powder & salt. Then fold in the butter and mix together with a fork until it’s crumbly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk Bob Evans Egg Whites until light peaks have formed, then add it to the flour.
- Fold everything together, then store in the fridge for 20 minutes to 1 hour, or in the freezer for 10 -12 minutes, to let it rest and firm up.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, and use an ice cream scoop to evenly divide up the batter into separate mounds on the tray.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes in the oven, or until the outside is golden brown and “crusty.” Let them slightly cool to firm up, about 5 minutes
Different products may contain allergens such as milk, wheat, egg, soy, peanuts tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you are sensitive to allergens, always check the labels before use.