Macaroni Corn Pudding Casserole
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Cheesy, creamy and delicious – this casserole is a great side dish for your holiday feast!
- 1 pkg. Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 box Cornbread Mix
- 1 can Whole Kernel Corn, Drained
- 1 can Creamed Corn
- 2 Large Eggs
- 8 tbsp. Butter, Melted
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Marbled Cheddar, Shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13″ casserole dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the cornbread mix, corn, creamed corn, eggs, butter and salt until mixed.
- Gently fold in the macaroni and cheese, sour cream and shredded cheese. Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until the center is set. Let cool slightly before enjoying!
Different products may contain allergens such as milk, wheat, egg, soy, peanuts tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you are sensitive to allergens, always check the labels before use.